None of us ever imagined we would be starting Spring still in the midst of COVID-19. We recently shared this beautiful poem by Kitty O’Meara, which was inspired by the coronavirus pandemic:
During this stressful time, it’s so important to take care of yourself, body, mind, and soul. Stress is one of the main causes of decreased immune resistance. So there is no better time than right now to make sure you do all you can to help boost your immune system.
It goes without saying that it’s important to stay active during this time
- If all you can do is sit outside in nature on your balcony, patio, or yard, that is better than nothing. But, of course, nothing is better than going on a walk or hike.
- There are hundreds, thousands even, of workout videos on https://www.youtube.com/
- You even might get a chuckle out of some of them.
Help boost your immune system
Did you know CBD can help boost your immune system? Studies show that CBD works as an effective immune suppressor, which is why it’s commonly used to treat inflammation.
NYOS – The CBD Brand You Can Trust. Shop here https://nyos.us/shop/
Eat clean – which means lots of whole fresh vegetables, and avoiding process foods.
- Make your vegetable plates or salads colorful. Include options such as red, yellow and green peppers, which are rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants.
- Add berries, chopped apples, or orange slices to your favorite dishes. And add some nuts, they are a wonderful source of nutrients and antioxidants.
- NYOS Premium Hemp CBD Oil Tinctures
- Drizzle a few drops of CBD to your salads and vegetables.
Hydrate – Drinks lots of water. It helps flush out toxins and it’s so important to stay hydrated.
- We’ve been practicing this for a long time. First thing in the morning, as soon as you get up drink a large glass of water with 3 oz of 100% cranberry juice (not cranberry cocktail) a quarter of fresh-squeezed lemon juice, (Both are a good source of vitamin C, antioxidants, and help improve skin quality) and add a few drops of the NYOS Premium Hemp CBD Oil Tinctures – Tranquil Mint Tincture
- Make your own ginger tea which has numerous health benefits and has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, and add a few drops of the NYOS Premium Hemp CBD Oil Tinctures – Summer Lemon Tincture
- Each drop of our tinctures contains THC-free phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil. Simple and safe, and effective. Take day or night for your ideal serving of CBD.
- And, lets not forgot our NYOS Premium Hemp Apple Delight Gummies they are always a great staple to have on hand!
- With only eight simple ingredients total, including 20mg of CBD each, each CBD gummy is created with purity in mind. Premium hemp CBD gummies are the perfect combination of flavor and CBD.
- A good night’s sleep is so important for maintaining good health. Waking up feeling rested and refreshed can impact everything from your physical and mental health to your overall happiness. If you are having trouble sleeping? We’ve got you covered! NYOS Premium Hemp CBD Softgels with Melatonin for Sleep
- Each convenient softgel combines water-soluble nanoemulsion technology with melatonin, helping you find predictable and restful sleep.
Do something new
- Pick a new interesting topic and have a meaningful conversation with your co-isolator/s or with family and friends via facetime or skype, etc.
- There are hundreds of awesome TED Talks with a huge variety of interests and topics to discover
- We all have a favorite dish from a favorite restaurant? Learn how to cook it yourself.
Any situation or circumstance we find ourselves in, whether seemingly good or bad, is always an opportunity to learn, grow and evolve. Being taken out of our comfort zone is an opportunity for growth.
It’s a time to slow down, take a moment to be still, reflect, contemplate, and connect with our higher self. Use it to ask yourself what you are going to learn from this experience?
Most importantly; Stay Positive! Practice Gratitude! To quote Wayne Dyer :
“Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”
Please stay well and safe, the NYOS family!